12 Jun 42 questions every business owner must answer – Part 10
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 10 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊).
Also, this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
1. If you were to travel and explore your country, would you do it via motels, via caravanning or via aeroplane; and why?
- How much of your own country have you seen yourself? How much have you seen with your children/family?
- What are your favourites parts that you have been and want to return to for a longer look/experience next time and how would you do it to really get the best experience possible?
- We just did 18 months travelling Australia in a 27-foot caravan with Sally and my 3 children, and it was right up there as one of the best things I have ever done, especially with my family. Life long memories and mainly all great ones.
2. What scares you the most about halving the time in your business (this thing is holding you back from letting go now)?
- It is really important you get clear on what resistance you are fighting against as I always teach “you cannot fix what you cannot see”!!
- List the things out and specific as you can, and really be as honest as you can, as this is so important for you to get that time freedom you always intended when you first started your business
- There are no right or wrong answers here, just ones that you FEEL are true to YOU!
3. What things do you want your children (and/or life partner) to say about you at your funeral?
- This is not about being morbid, but looking at your life from the end and back to now, as you have plenty time to create these impressions, memories and experiences with your children before you pass on.
- I have even worked out what music I want, as when I heard it, I thought this is perfect for my funeral. There is 1 definite song I am having that you can listen to here if you are interested
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
PS. If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you