31 Jul 42 questions every business owner must answer – part 11
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 11 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊).
Also, this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
1. What movie really inspires you to be better and step into your true power; and why?
- Whatever your answer is to this, and it could be a Top 5 or 10, how often do you watch these to get you into the best mood and inspire you?
- When was the last time you watched this and who have you watched this with to help inspire them?
- What actions did you take after the last time you watched it that you now remember and hence, what actions do you need to take in life and business that watching this again may just lift you to do them?
- Here is one of my absolute favourite movies here, another one and got to include this one
2.What part of yourself are you most proud of and why?
- Is it a body part or is it a quality or is it how you see the world?
- Have you ever asked your colleagues, peers, clients, family or friends this question? Would this scare you and what do you think would come up.
- I remember doing this and found a list of 5 that I could not separate which really surprised me as I rarely think of the great things of myself. It really made me think a different way and I hope the same happens for you!
3.If you were suddenly awoken at 0200 and were asked your #1 goal (without prior warning) with only 1 minute to answer – what would you say?
- This is a great question to ask yourself that makes you think about what is TRULY the most important goal in your life
- I remember listening to a book called The One Thing which helped me think this way and is definitely worth a read, well the first half anyway!
- For mine it is – to be married to my wife Sally for 57 years, still in love and holding hands!
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you