05 Jul 42 questions every business owner must answer – Part 12
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 12 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊).
Also, this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
1. What is the craziest thing you want to do or take up, that people of your age would rarely dare to do?
- This could be something that you have listed on your bucket list
- It could be a one off thing that you had the opportunity do when you were younger and never did; or something you saw on TV or a movie that you thought I have to do that before I die!
- Once you have decided what it is, make a plan to do this in the next 90 days and watch how your mind and energy changes for the amazing
- If you are looking for inspiration, check out this amazing granny
2. What are your 3 ‘must have’ items of clothing that you absolutely LOVE to wear and feel great in?
- It can be in any context (e.g. business, sport, travel) that you wish of course, and also think about how each piece makes you feel
- What does each item say about you and how did you get to this place?
- I do not think you need to be Einstein to know that one of mine is my Akubra and what it represents to my heart, is why I decide to wear it ALL the time, as it is so important to feel real, authentic and powerful. Here is a very early VLOG I did explaining it for you
3. If you were to be described as an animal to someone you didn’t know, which animal describes you best and why?
- I love using this question as an icebreaker when facilitating groups of people who do not know each other very well!
- Every time I have used this, people say I wish I had more time to think about it, as it is quite a deep question and I am sure you can come up with many different animals and reasons
- Choose 1 and why, and then find an image of it that inspires you and get it in front of your eyes as much as you can
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
PS. If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you