16 May 42 questions every business owner must answer – Part 2
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 2 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊). Also this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
- What does cash freedom look like for you?
- Is it a certain amount of cash in the bank accounts and superfund?
- Is it that you have no more mortgage or other debts where you owe cash?
- Is it that you can pay all your bills and living expenses, plus toys and the bank accounts still go up each month?
- Write it down and describe it for YOU!!
- What is 1 awesome thing you do weekly to empower your team that actually has a great effect?
- Do you meet with your full team and do something unique here (could you)?
- How do you take the time to truly acknowledge and appreciate your team members, as this is why they stay loyal and keep working with you in your business you know?
- What is a list of 23 things you could do for them across the year, and to make it better for you, it cannot cost you any more than $50 each time if any at all?
- What is it that you are so grateful for that when thinking about it, you realise there is an opportunity to express that outwardly?
- How conscious of what you are grateful for are you?
- Who has done something so special to you that it blew your mind, and how did you demonstrate your gratitude?
- What examples have you seen in your life time of the inspirational signs of gratitude that you would love to emulate? List at least 5
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
PS. If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you.