16 May 42 questions every business owner must answer – Part 3
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 3 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊). Also this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
1. What is something you use (technique or technology) to keep things as simple and effective as possible in your every work day?
- What are 5 things you do today that 5 years ago, would have taken you 2-3 times longer?
- What used to be hard for you to do or manage, and now you do it without even thinking?
- What areas in your business day do you need to simplify like you have done to other areas in the past?
2. What is 1 thing that would inspire others to know, that you feel you are very congruent (you practice what you preach) in with your children or team/staff?
- What are 7-11 things you are congruent in?
- Which of these are you most proud of?
- How would it inspire others if they knew about it?
3. What is your favourite place to go to, to switch off from the world for a couple of hours?
- Where do you go after business hours or on the weekend or at holiday time that gives you this feeling?
- How often do you do this in a month or year?
- What would need to happen for you to go to this place at least 1 x month?
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
PS. If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you