16 May 42 questions every business owner must answer – Part 4
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 4 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊). Also this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
1.What is the last thing you say to your children at night when you tuck them into bed?
- Is it what your parent/s said to you at night?
- What are you hoping to achieve for them by saying it every night?
- Why is it so important to you for them to know or hear this so often?
2.What activity did you do that made your team building aspiration work best?
- How many team building activities have you done in the last 5 years?
- Which ones worked well and which ones bombed?
- How do you measure or know the ones that worked best?
3.What has been the best or most sincere way someone has shown you gratitude for something you did for them (business related)?
- Did they give you a gift that was special?
- Is it something somebody said?
- Is it something somebody did for you?
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
PS. If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you