16 May 42 questions every business owner must answer – Part 5
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 5 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊). Also this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
1.What is the most satisfying way to you of showing gratitude to special, extra mile efforts by your team, family or friends?
- What have you done that really blew someone’s mind away?
- What has someone done to you that really took your breath away because they valued you so much and were so grateful?
- Remember, it does not have to be something big or expensive, it is the thought or the intention that matters the most
2.What cd/MP3/podcast/audio series have you played the most over the years that just inspires you and empowers you to the next level?
- Who is the teacher/mentor who records content that most speaks to you and the way you see the world (My Top 5 are Tim Ferris, Wayne Dyer, Jim Rohn, Anthony Robbins and Don Tolman FYI)?
- What is it about this recording that sparks something in you and how can you use this to take your people to the next level?
- How often do you listen to it and what does it inspire you to become and do?
3.What book have you gifted the most over the last 10 years? (Thanks @Tim Ferriss for this great question)
- If you have not read/listened to any books yourself, why not?
- Why do you not invest in learning and give these as gifts to people you care about to help them?
- What difference could you make by sharing awesome learning tools?
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
PS. If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you