12 Jun 42 questions every business owner must answer – Part 6
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 6 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊). Also this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
1. What do you do to switch off at night, so you can go to sleep with a clear head?
- I have learnt Tim Ferriss, author of 4 hour work week, 4 hour body and 4 hour chef (http://tim.blog/ ), will play 10 min of Sudoku or write in his gratitude journal.
- I switch between reading my 3 favourite sports news apps, to reading 1 chapter (2-3 pages) of my favourite Jim Rohn book or establish my 3 things I want to achieve the next day; all for very different reasons
- What options do you do now and what options could you do that would have you wake up more refreshed, innovative, ready to do amazing things in the day and with clarity
2. What do you think are the 3 books that have made the greatest impact in your life to date?
- These can be audio books or hard copy books, can be fictional or non-fiction, can be personal development or could be business related …
- Some of my favourite books are;
- Richest Man in Babylon by George S Classon
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
- Leading an Inspired Life by Jim Rohn
- The Art of Exceptional Living by Jim Rohn
- Keys to the Vault by Keith Cunningham
- 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen Covey
- The Leader Who had no Title by Robin Sharma
- Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- The 4 hour work week by Tim Ferriss
- And I could list at least another 20 …
- See how many you have read, what inspired you about them and perhaps you have a book in you to share with the world …
3. What is the 1 thing on your bucket list, you so want to cross off in the next calendar year?
- It can be big or small, cheap or expensive, they key is that you do it as it is something you just wanted to do
- Mine this year was buying my own cattle for my farm which I love and already planning on doing it again next year but more next year. And I am going to Canada this year which is going to be awesome!!!
- How many items are on your bucket list or have you actually written one yet?
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
PS. If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you