12 Jun 42 questions every business owner must answer – Part 7
Not just business questions, but life questions and soul inspiring questions …
Here are the next 3 questions or Part 7 of this Blog series especially written for you and I.
YES, I have purposely started the numbering of the questions here and not continued on from the past blog, as very few people will answer them all (let alone read them 😊😊). Also this way, you can just tackle the questions that resonate with you and your heart!
PLEASE again, lock this ABSOLUTE CRITICAL PRINCIPLE OF LIFE and BUSINESS into your heart and soul;
The quality of your questions determines the quality of your life!
Have a crack at these now …
1. If you had just ONE superpower, what would it be and why?
- I recently read an article by Peter Diamandis, founder of the X Prize Foundation, Singular University and author of Abundance, and he said his superpower was persistence …
- My children ask me this all the time and it really gets me thinking of this and is quite fun to do. Why don’t you ask your children or family at the dinner table as see what they say…
- Mine would be to be able to fly like superman, so that I could go and do my business training anywhere in the world and be home every night on the farm with my family, while impacting my community all over the world in person.
2. If you could co-write a book with anyone in the world, who would it be?
- Think about the people you really admire and why …
- My favourite authors are Tim Ferriss, Seth Godin, Dr Wayne Dyer, Robin Sharma, Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn and any of these sharing a book with me would be an amazing experience
- Imagine how your profile and more importantly skill set and learning, would accelerate massively doing this …
3. What is the one thing you want your staff/team to remember you for in 20 years time?
- I was only just sharing 2 or 3 stories of one of my earliest bosses Rod, who was such a massive influence on me and he was hard, fair, loyal and respectful. It be awesome to follow in his footsteps for me.
- Perhaps you could write 5-10 things and consider your Top 3 to help you refine it and then begin living into this from TODAY!!
- Really important you do not answer this in a fluffy way like “my leadership”, as what specific part/s of your leadership have the most influence in shaping the lives of your team permanently (yes, in a positive way) …
REMEMBER, to truly get the most out of these questions and the following ones, here is my recommendation to you;
- Make a 15 – 30 min slot free in your diary a week and plant yourself somewhere where you will not be disturbed that makes you feel good when you are in this spot.
- Turn the phone off or onto aeroplane mode so you are distraction free
- Grab (or buy) your journal and a pen to write the answers to these questions, so you can reference back to them later, and continue to add new answers as you grow
- Make a note in your calendar to review these answers in exactly 12 months’ time, and do this!
I hope you enjoy them, have fun with it and just see how the better questions that you ask yourself start changing the way you do things in business and life!!
PS. If you are an open-minded person, who loves to help and inspire others and understands the value in sharing, please share 1 thing you got out of these questions here Facebook page, so I can see them and support you/acknowledge you