A bit about us…
Trent Taylor – CEO & Founder is a global award winning business growth and leadership trainer/coach whose 2 simple rules are; 1) Be curious, and 2) be congruent (practice what you preach). He is tough on clients because they have given up on themselves at some level and one thing he will not stomach is low self-esteem and self-worth. He is also an advisor to many different businesses because he keeps it simple, talks the language of who he is talking to, keeps it fun and can see the big picture of why things are happening – quickly.
Trent has coached hundreds of businesses who are frustrated with how much time they put into the business while pulling not enough cash out and turned things around so they work less, have more time with their children and triple the cash in their business/life. He also created The Business Spine Coaching methodology which he uses himself as it has helped him live a business life where he works no more than 3 days a week, 33 weeks a year and makes a minimum of $333k of cash.
He did not have to market himself seriously for 13 years as his referral and word of mouth has provided him with more than enough business opportunities. He trained franchisees in 3 franchises to become business people as opposed to just technicians who can just deliver the product they sell. And he has advised hundreds of business owners on high performance, leadership and business groups.
At Teach it Forward we teach and empower Accountants to teach their clients, the cashflow with online and in-person training sessions and tools.
Lisa Hennessey – Business Manager joined Teach it Forward as the Business Manager in 2010. She has over 20 years experience in various administration areas including office and team management, customer service, event management, bookkeeping and personal assistance. Lisa’s key focus is to ensure that all logistical and administrative support is provided to the Teach it Forward team, ensuring the consistency of key delivery, marketing, finance and sales functions, the smooth day to day operation of the business and an open and consistent flow of communication within the team.
As well as her Business Manager role, Lisa is now a certified SYSTEMologist. Helping accounting firms to systemise their business in an easy and simple way through the ‘Done For You’ Program, which as the title suggests, all the hard work is taken out in documenting your firms systems as Lisa will do it all FOR you.
Lisa is originally from New Zealand and moved to Sydney in 1999. New opportunities arose in Queensland so her and her husband moved to the sunny Gold Coast. She is a proud parent of 1 beautiful daughter and her and her husband became Australian citizens in 2019.
Lisa’s family values are very much in alignment with Trent’s and Teach it Forward’s, which is why they make a formidable team, run an awesome business and have fun along the way!
A bit about you as an Accounting Firm…
- Someone who lives into their core values and does business through these
- Small to medium Accounting Firms
- Wants to do more Business Development work
- Would love to work in Collaboration with other accounting firms. There is enough work for everyone
- You are a do’er and prepared to follow through on your commitments
- Wants and needs someone to keep them accountable
- Someone who likes to have fun while doing business
- Would love to grow your team. If your team are not right, your business will suffer, they are the backbone.
- Want to get better at converting your clients and would love some coaching
What’s keeping you up at night?…
- The shift to advisory services?
- The impact and transition of technology changes?
- Outsourcing/offshoring work more sustainable and effective?
- Reducing internal team challenges and ineffiencies?
- Working too many hours and not enough with your family and yourself?
If you have answered yes, to any of the above get in touch with us today for a chat on how we can help you and your firm.
Simply reach out to our Business Manager, Lisa Hennessey on email@example.com and she will arrange this.